Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Big Day Tomorrow


As I mentioned in my first post here, I’ve decided to print my own t-shirts for fun at home and after reading many sites and articles on t-shirt printing decided to make my own screen and print using water based inks. However my next problem was how to approach it and where to get the materials. I posted up on Threadless and Creative Ireland and got loads of feedback. One of the members of Creative Ireland invited me to see their studio if I wanted to see how they print t-shirts, this was an offer I couldn’t refuse so heading up to Dublin tomorrow morning to visit and hope to learns loads. My youngest sister Roisin who wants to get into fashion design (she’s currently in a one year portfolio course) was also supposed to come up but has had to cancel at the last minute as she has to work she's disapointed as she really wanted to see the studio and would have learn loads which will help her too.