Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Threadless I-Phone Submission


So finally got my head down and worked on an idea for a Threadless competition. There’s currently one running for artwork for an I-phone case. My idea is different from what I originally was going to do. Thought it would be cool to incorporate the slot for the camera into my design and was thinking of an American footballer stretching to catch a ball one handed. I don’t know how I got round to the idea of someone bungee jumping, maybe it’s me trying to express how I fell about life at the minute, that I've been free falling  I thought it would be cool to have it as a black line work and then have an almost offset line work in other colours to give it a cool effect. Its currently in for review so waiting to hear back if I’m successful in my attempt to get it published. Images attached below so hope you like it. 

White Version

Blue Version